Status of linking policy
– GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS welcomes links to this website made in accordance with the terms of this linking policy.
– This linking policy is intended to assist you when linking to this website OR by using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
Links to this website
– Links pointing to this website should not be misleading.
– Appropriate link text should be always be used.
– From time to time the URL structure of this website may be updated, and unless GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS agrees in writing otherwise, all links should point to www.good-fundraising-ideas.com .
– You must not use the GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS’s express written permission.
– You must not link to this website using any in-line linking technique.
– You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
Links from this website
– This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
– GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS has no control over the contents of third party websites, and GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
– You agree that, should GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
– If you would like GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS using the contact details below. Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
Changes to this linking policy
– GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
– Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact GOOD FUNDRAISING IDEAS using the contact form .